Music's Biggest Night always delivers a few surprises, but there are a few guarantees as well — Taylor will dance awkwardly, the Bowie tribute will make us cry, and LL Cool J will wear some fantastic hats. So what better way to celebrate the night's biggest moments than a good old fashioned drinking game?
Whip up one of these Grammy-inspired cocktails and get ready to play along. Here are the rules:
Take 1 drink if...
- You see someone wearing a "naked dress."
- Taylor Swift dances with one or more members of her "squad."
- You've never heard of at least half of the nominees in a category.
- Anyone references Beyoncé's "Formation."
- Justin Bieber does something he'll later need to apologize for.
- You're jealous of LL Cool J's hat.
- Adele's voice is as angelic as always.
Take 2 drinks if..
Gigi Hadid and Zayn MalikA new couple makes their public debut together.
- There's a surprise duet.
- A word is bleeped during an acceptance speech or performance.
- A presenter can't read the teleprompter.
- You're confused about Johnny Depp's performance.
- You start tearing up during the David Bowie tribute.
- Taylor Swift makes her patented surprised face after winning.
Take a shot if...
- Someone other than Kanye West storms the stage at any point.
- Famous exes are forced to interact. (Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, perhaps?)
- Beyoncé steals the show from a scheduled performer a la the Super Bowl.
- The cast of "Hamilton" performs better than all the popstars.
- You suspect someone is lip syncing.
- Anyone's outfit resembles home decor. (We're looking at you, Harry Styles.)
Finish your drink if...
- Kendrick Lamar makes history as the first rapper to win Song of the Year.
- Lionel Richie mentions his new home line.
- Kanye West and Taylor Swift make peace...again.